SKF vkn 600 Bearing
thrust roller bearings
Thrust bearings are designed to accommodate axial load in one or both directions. The single acting carries the load in one direction while the double acting can carry the load in both directions. There are several design types and configurations for thrust bearings to suit a variety of load capacities and applications. The Ball Thrust series is available in the ABMA Inch series, ISO Metric series, and Angular Contact series. The single acting Inch and Metric series are capable of handling relatively light loads in one direction while the Angular Contact series can handle a combination of radial and thrust loads in one or both directions. The Cylindrical Roller Thrust series is produced in Inch, Metric, Self-Aligning, Crane Hook, and Specialty series, Single and Double Acting.
Thrust roller bearings are made of small tapered rollers arranged so that their axes converge at a point on the axis of the bearing. BALL THRUST BEARING. A ball thrust bearing is a particular type of rotary ball bearing. Like other ball bearings, they permit rotation between parts, but they are designed to support a high axial load.
- SKF vkn 600 Bearing
- SIGMA 81106 thrust roller bearings
- SIGMA RT-730 thrust roller bearings
- 180 mm x 206 mm x 13 mm IKO CRBS 18013 A UU thrust roller bearings
- 10 mm x 52 mm x 8 mm IKO CRBF 108 AT UU thrust roller bearings
- SNR 22317EAW33 thrust roller bearings
- SNR 22317EMKW33 thrust roller bearings
- SNR 22230EAKW33 thrust roller bearings
- AST 81209 M thrust roller bearings
- 0.8 Kg